Prof. Renato Migliaccio will host an online seminar showing you many different subjects of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, how to do the techniques in a Live Q & A format.
This event will be Free To All. The only limitation is the number of people. The first seminar was in November/12 and ever since the amount of people has grown exponentially.
Featured Black Belt:
Renato Migliaccio – Ryan Gracie 3rd degree Jiu Jistu Black Belt.
Check out his accomplishments:
- M-1 Challenge Veteran – Team USA
- King of the cage Veteran
- 2011 No Gi Worlds Second Place
- 2007 ADCC worlds veteran
- 2005 BJJ European Champion
- 2005 ADCC Brazilian Trials Champion
- 2003 Pan-American Champion
- 2002 BJJ Brazilian nationals champion
- 2002 BJJ worlds Champion
- 2008 Connecticut state judo Champion
- 2004 USA southwest judo Champion
- 2007 Pan-American games veteran (greco roman wrestling)
- 2005/2006 Greco roman Brazilian nationals champion
- 1999 Judo Brazilian nationals college champion
- 1999 BJJ Worlds Second Place
On top of that :
- We will be sending you a weekly instructional videos and informational videos.
- We will cover basic and advanced techniques and set ups that you can hit the ground running and start applying right away.
- This is a website dedicated to for all levels from newbies to pro, everyone can benefit from it, including people that struggle to understand the techniques or have a hard time remembering techniques that you just learned.
- Instructors also might check this website as you need some help building a curriculum for newbies and understand what they really need is a good, solid and basic foundation.
- Sometimes we will go over some Fancy Techniques.
- We will cover not just BJJ but Judo, MMA, Muay Thai, Sambo and much more.